God's Divine God's Divine

What have u DONE??

What did you do to the original track, all I noticed was you made a few cuts and looped it, then added a generic sound effect here and there with a generic DJ tag.

I would give you credit if you remade this track by say finding the sample and putting your own beat over it . . . but you haven't done anything to the original!

If you were doing this real time on decks then maybe it would get a better response, but being as you had the benefit of time I expected more.

Alot to learn Alot to learn

whaaaaat

OI BN you didnt tell me how good you was gettin.. I know its a lil preview-skit thing but hell you gettin there man..

KEEP. THIS. FLOW. it suits you. but that doesn´t mean you can relax on it.. keep practicing with this STYLE trust me.

Broken-Needle responds:

hah, glad u like it man, no worries tho I'ma make all ma shit sound good now, lol. If u wanna see more of this man just gimme another beat, lol=D. Sick work on this 1 too man btw.
Keep it pimpin'
BN out

::Z::Dont Forget Me ::Z::Dont Forget Me

Long time no speak

Nice track!
Good powerful intro, yet straight to the point. You could get some heavy lyrics on this and the hard beat would just excentuate the meaning.

Good 5 TAJED. Still watchin your shit man.
L8a